Saturday, March 6, 2010

bad day

huhu..
nnt aku nangis...
aku x ske la ble org bwat camni..
tp salah aku gak..
sape suroh bwat camtu kt diowg..
now after they read the note..
im no longer their friend...
eventhought they say we have to have friends..
i'll try to not have friends
maybe they say we have to have someone in our life called friend...
maybe i dont..
maybe i'll get someone who i deserve get...
they are to good for me..
sorry friends...
because being your friend...
i know that you had to face outsiders because being my friend...
so i dont want to burden you...
maybe that all about our story....
i will become the old me...
or maybe the worst thing...
im no longer me ...
i will be the other person....
after this dont you ever say i am your friend..
i am not deserve to you.............
SORRY FRIENDS...
I AM NO LONGER YOURS...

No comments: