Monday, March 2, 2009

my life ....................

my name is Nik Ainaa Afiqah..........
cool ha...........
you can call me ainaa..........
i'm 14 years old[when 7 July 2009]
i'm studying at sekolah seri puteri............
THE SUCKS BOARDING SCHOOL
i like 2 do sumthin' new..........
i luv to be the rulesbreaker................
i like vampire..........
sumtime i hate it............
i like colour
black
red
yellow.........
ocean blue.........
i hate colour
pink!!!!!!!!
i luv to listen music...........
mp3........
radio......
I LUV 2 HEAR ENGLISH SONGS..........
all songs is related to my life....
who is me ......
or anything bout me.........
is refer to that songs.........
that song is me......
SINCE I LIVE hear in SSP........
OH...............
out of idea..........
see ya............
thats all....................

No comments: